Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am really struggling with the adding an image to my blog. I have tried 3 times, missing the instructions the 1st time, running out of time during the upload on my 2nd attempt, & failing to find the image after upload on my 3rd go! the Blogger message told me the image was uploaded, but there was nowhere to click Done as instructed, let alone a publish option. I've checked Drafts without any joy ....

no doubt my error will be something very obvious, but I would really appreciate somebody telling me what it is!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

A number of people have had some problems uploading photos to their blog. The problem will be different depending on if you are uploading from flickr or from your hard drive. Would you mind emailing nswpln@gmail.com and letting us know where you were uploading from and we may be able to help.

Leanne